I can’t believe another month has already gone, and we’re starting May. May is a big month for our family. We celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, and we wrap up a school year. I don’t have any huge goals for this month, but it’s nice to put some of these things in writing so they don’t sneak up on me in the midst of adjusting to life with three kiddos.
1. Read 2 books. I am planning to read All the Light We Cannot See and Nobody’s Cuter Than You.
2. Celebrate Hayes’s 4th birthday. My sweet boy is having a ninja turtle party this weekend with his friends, but we also need to have a mini family fiesta on his actual birthday on Tuesday. My little Cinco de Mayo baby!
3. Celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. Todd and I haven’t gone on a date night since James Walker was born, but I’d like to get out and do it this month now that James Walker is sleeping about 10 hours at night. We’ve been married for 7 years and it’s a big thing to celebrate!
4. Celebrate Hudson’s kindergarten graduation. Oh I can’t believe this year is almost over. Hudson will have a sweet little graduation ceremony, they do a small play, and then there’s a reception.
5. Clean out toys before summer break. I want to have a nice little toy purge so that we’ve removed some of the clutter before summer starts and the boys are here all day.
6. Get deeper into Influence work. The conference planning is starting to pick up and I’m finding a nice little rhythm a few mornings every week to get things done. So this month I just want to continue that and stay on track.
7. Make progress on baby books. This one is back on the goals list because I didn’t do anything with it this month. I just need to take a naptime and do it!
8. Plan Hudson’s 6th birthday. I just need to set a date, he needs to decide what he wants to do, and we need to send out some invitations.
What are your plans and goals for the month?