1. The house is coming along. It’s such an interesting process. Right now, we’re looking at the the crawl space/foundation and wondering how all of our house is going to fit on top of that “small” space. I know it will start to look normal soon.
2. Choosing major kitchen appliances is stressful. They’re big purchases. We don’t want the most high end appliances, but want quality appliances that won’t need repair in six months. Just stressful to be making these decisions.
3. Smash is one of my absolute favorite shows, and now it’s ending. I just love this show. I’ve watched it from the beginning. I love musicals, I love the storyline, I love all of the characters and the singing and dancing. I’m so sad about this! Does anyone else watch?
4. Our 5th anniversary is Friday. We have dinner plans and I really want to go see a movie. And I’ve ordered a small replica of our wedding cake. Just because I can’t get enough of almond-flavored cake.
5. Hayes’s 2nd birthday is on Sunday. We’re going to do a small family party for him since their joint party isn’t until later in the month.
6. Hudson is such a hoot. He says the funniest things every single day. I’ve been slacking on keeping notes on my phone to remember the goofy things he says, but I have started doing it again. My father-in-law sent me this text when we were out of town and I just laughed and laughed!
7. I’m thinking of starting a weekly thing on my blog where I repost something from my archives. Something serious or funny or organizing tips? Maybe I’ll start today? What do you think?