1. We are officially all set to start the building process on our house. Officially! We moved out of our house in November and moved in with Nana, and really never imagined that this is the decision we would come to, but we’re so excited! If all goes well, we’ll be in our house by September. Fingers crossed!
2. We told Hudson that we were building a house, and every single day he has asked if he can help. He wants to get bricks and tools and hammers and wood and get started. It’s so cute! I can’t wait for everything to get started so we can take him over there and he can start to understand a little bit.
3. Have you been watching The Bible on The History Channel? We’ve really enjoyed it. I know they’ve taken some creative liberties and they’ve left out some pretty big stuff, but I really like seeing so much of it come to life.
4. Hudson’s soccer season starts tomorrow. His practices are on Tuesday nights and then he has games on the weekends. I took him to buy cleats and shin guards yesterday, and he has been so excited to wear his “soccer shoes” every day since then. So many of his friends are on his team, and I know the whole thing is going to be so much fun for him.
5. The start of Daylight Savings Time is always bittersweet. I’m so excited about the longer days and being able to be outside with my boys more often. But the mornings and our schedule have just been thrown for such a loop. I know we’re not the only family struggling with this. It has been nice for our boys to sleep until 8:30 in the morning!
6. Celebrity Apprentice is back on. Todd and I love this show. We get such a kick out of these celebrities and most of the time find it to be really ridiculous, but we think the challenges are fun.
7. I started doing Pure Barre about a month ago. My schedule has been so crazy in the mornings that I haven’t been able to go consistently, but I really love it when I can go. I try to go on the mornings that both boys are in school. Have you tried it?
8. I’m planning a joint birthday party for Hudson and Hayes. Their birthdays are exactly one month apart and I just thought it would be easiest on all the attendees and on us (since we’ll be having it at Todd’s parents’ house) to just have on big party. Have you ever done a joint birthday party for siblings?
8. Don’t forget that the Build ‘Em Up link up starts tomorrow, and the topic is “Bringing Faith to Life.” I know that we are all so excited for you all to share your hearts and your experiences and link up so we can all encourage each other! (There will be a button you can grab from our blogs tomorrow morning.)